We are pleased to announce the introduction of our Loyalty Card Scheme as of 1st January 2018.
How It Works
- Register for your loyalty card at one of our shops
- Receive your loyalty card
- Collect stamps – 1 stamp for every AED 50 spent
- Collect 9 stamps and receive an AED 75 discount!
Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
Book Fair Purchases
- Purchases made at Book Fairs will be validated in the Bookworm shops upon presentation of your receipt
- The same terms and conditions apply for that of shop purchases (please see below)
- Cardholders cannot claim points on purchases made before they register for the scheme.
- To earn loyalty points, you must present the card to the cashier at the time of purchase.
- Points are allocated for every AED 50 spent and have no monetary value until all stamps have been collected whereby you will be eligible for an AED 75 discount
- After all stamps have been collected and the discount has been used on a purchase, Bookworm will keep the used card and you will be allocated a new one
- Points will be awarded on and can be redeemed against, all merchandise sold in Bookworm, with the exception of Book Tokens.
- Transactions will be calculated on the final discounted price if purchases are made in conjunction with Teachers Discounts and EPC Card Holder Discounts
- Bookworm cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged cards.
- The Loyalty Programme is for personal use, school purchases orders are not included.